Wednesday 2 July 2014

The life of a dream...

It was another of a morning
Basked in the broad daylight,until
I woke off the dream...



All of it was just a dream...




The girl I met at the bus stop
The secret wish on a singular eyelash
The innocence,long lost
They were all a dream...




The hundred dreams that died everyday
In bits and pieces...


The one dream
I thought was my reality...


They were never there,never born.

All of it was just a dream...




The missed call,I had never missed...


The poetry I was writing,or
I thought was my very own...


They were there...a dream.....

1 comment:

  1. must say you would make readers feel hell scared with this one..to realize all the efforts put in for completing the already realised dreams..only to know that even dreaming it was a dream...all the sweetest memories never really happening and all the so called experiences but only premonitions to any actual happenings...really scary must say.

    ReplyDelete