Wednesday 4 June 2014

Couldn't be in love...

The midnight cigarette is,but ashes
Unnoticed,lacking tobacco
Swollen plaster of walls,neglected
Speaking difference,a slogan erected
On a lazy winter morning
Lies on the footbridge,basked in the sun
The real meaning of love.
The lack of being
A city of three hundred summers
Walking the roads I knew
In search of love
I end up,lost
Amidst the chaos,people
Tired of living a lie
In a corner seat of the cinema
The sudden growing up of someone
The empty box of popcorn
Moments,that are past
In the crowd of cheap halogens
My city feeds on shades
People walk their lives
Between real and reality
Not even a skeleton of love
The grave-diggers did find
Hides in the words of love songs
The habit of sleepless nights
I came to fathom love,but
I couldn't be in love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment