Saturday 28 June 2014

Lullaby...

One more time,                                  Waking off a sleep
I stand...


The temperature of  the real                 Brushes the skin.



The fake fluidity of the mirror
I keep looking for me                           In it...



Afraid of broken dreams
I drift away                                          A bit more
From
The remains of my innocence...




A few dreams gathered,                       Without a reason
The moist eyelashes
The arteries pumping pain
All of it remains                                    Very intimate.




Behind a faded smile,stays
The going away,of,                                A lost love.
Reviving one more of an illusion
I don't sit down,writing                          Another song...




A fancied desire to overlook
Goes down the food pipe                                      
Wet,                                                    Off cheap liquor.





A few words,found,without notice
And another of a pretended love poem
Lost,amidst the silence of drunken halogens...





One more time
I sing the lullaby                                   To myself
Wishing
The length I had walked wrong,is
Washed,off a sleep.....

1 comment:

  1. d biggest hurdle in path of any happiness and having new dreams is always one's own fears n inhibitions..overcoming it is definitely needed..and intoxication helps but most temporarily and just in a fake disguise..
    new pattern also suiting well.

    ReplyDelete