Friday 27 June 2014

Fairytale...

My phone,lying on the bed
Declares existence,a brief glint of light.

The lucid canopy unveils,one more
Of a fairytale love note.



The head,far over heels.
Not a butterfly strolling the stomach's length.
I can't fake,being naive
Peddling one more of a story...




Losing myself in your thoughts
I don't ignore my nightly laze.
In a sleep,filled of fatigue
There isn't an unnecessary fantasy.




A bit of a moment's lure
A bit,off the day's habits.


One more of just a page,in
A novel,they call life.


Trickling off the tides of time,moments
Flip another of a leaf.

In the forlorn sky
One more of an orb sinks.

History cannot be lived in
Time sprints the pages of a calendar
And,abruptly,one more of a life,is
Forgotten,leaving behind,just a name.


Of love,between real and reality
I couldn't finish my fairytale.....

1 comment:

  1. strange how wonderous evn the most realististic incidents become when told aftr experiencing.just like a story..nice one.

    ReplyDelete